PRESERVE RANCHES – YELLOW MULE
Bordered by the Gallatin River to the north and the 1.8 million-acre Gallatin National Forest to the south, the Yellowstone Preserve collection offers endless adventure and exploration, with convenient access to all of the Yellowstone Club amenities. Owners of a ranch in the Yellowstone Preserve will also need to become Yellowstone Club Members. This new addition of land is the most recent expansion to the Yellowstone Club property and an exciting opportunity for Members to have space and privacy with YC amenities at your fingertips.
- 160.37 Acres
- Privacy, seclusion, and abundant wildlife
- Lush, cascading meadows and open spaces for viewing elk, bear, and wolves
- Panoramic views includingLone Mountain, SpanishPeaks Range, the mouth of the canyon, and the shimmer of town lights along the valley floor
- Secluded access to the First Yellowmule valley with its trail system leading to Ousel Falls and more than 1.8 million acres in theGallatin National Forest
- Trail to private SouthFork river frontage trout filled pools