PRESERVE RANCHES – PTARMIGAN
Bordered by the Gallatin River to the north and the 1.8 million-acre Gallatin National Forest to the south, the Yellowstone Preserve collection offers endless adventure and exploration, with convenient access to all of the Yellowstone Club amenities. Owners of a ranch in the Yellowstone Preserve will also need to become Yellowstone Club Members. This new addition of land is the most recent expansion to the Yellowstone Club property and an exciting opportunity for Members to have space and privacy with YC amenities at your fingertips.
- 160.21 Acres
- Privacy, seclusion, and abundant wildlife
- Lush, cascading meadows and open spaces for viewing elk, bear, and wolves
- Panoramic views includingLone Mountain, SpanishPeaks Range, the mouth of the canyon, and the shimmer of town lights along the valley floor
- Private trails to the historicSouth Fork bridge and fishing camp with access to private trout-filled SouthFork river frontage
- Mature lodgepole pine forestand sprawling wildflower meadows