RIVER HOMESTEAD 01 & 02
4-6 Edge Trail
4,927 sq ft 5 br 6 ba
Welcome to the River Homestead, a new Yellowstone Club development built across two central locations that will place homeowners in the heart of the world’s only private ski and adventure community. Thirty units ranging between 4 and 6-bedroom duplexes and triplexes – conveniently located across Yellowstone Club Trail from Camphouse – will be thoughtfully arranged overlooking the base area, Pioneer, and Eglise. Two duplexes comprise the river-side development, for which the South Fork of the West Fork of the Gallatin River creates an idyllic and private backdrop. Nestled along the river, these four condominium units embody secluded paradise, while their location within the Club means that Members and their guests can effortlessly access everything Yellowstone Club has to offer.
River Homestead’s scenic location with close proximity to the river inspired its design, and natural wood and river stone exteriors distinguish the development while allowing it to complement and augment its beautiful setting. Additionally, the outdoor living spaces that accompany each unit facilitate strong connections to the homes’ natural surroundings. Once inside each unit, expansive floor-to-ceiling units on the main level maintain and strengthen ties to the outdoors and frame expansive mountain and base area panoramas.
Homeowners will be mere steps from world-class fishing, base area amenities at Warren Miller Lodge, and recreational opportunities on Miller Lake as well as Moose Lake trail, one of the Club’s most scenic hiking areas. Immediate access to Yellowstone Club’s thousands of acres of private skiing means that River Homestead will also provide a welcome retreat after bustling days on the slopes.
- YC is proud to announce Phase I of River Homestead, which includes four 5-bedroom units available between two duplexes
- Twenty-six additional units will be available at a future date
- Natural wood and river stone exteriors
- Spacious outdoor living spaces
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
- Intimate, scenic setting next to a fork of the Gallatin River
- A mix of open communal living spaces and private living spaces that create an ideal family retreat
- Central location within Yellowstone Club allows for immediate access to world-class fishing and hiking, base area amenities at Warren Miller Lodge, activities at Miller Lake, and thousands of acres of private skiing
- For more information, please contact the sales team