With unparalleled views in nearly every direction, this 281.63-acre property offers many opportunities for home development. The property’s size allows for the construction of several buildings to accommodate even the largest family gatherings. Ranch 5 offers a secluded mountain getaway, with the benefits of nearby access to the amenities and conveniences that include Private Powder, the Tom Weiskopf designed 18-hole golf course, and the Warren Miller Lodge.
The owners of Ranch 5 will enjoy broad views of Pioneer Mountain, Lone Mountain, the Spanish Peaks, and large expanses of the Gallatin Range. Existing trails on the property connect to the adjacent Gallatin National Forest, and provide abundant recreational options. Also, unlike many of the other properties in the Club, horses are allowed on the ranch. This ranch is well suited for the outdoor-loving, equestrian family. In addition to family and guest lodging, the ranch also has space for a future barn.
- 281.63 acres
- Main building envelope of 9.185 acres (400,099 square feet), additional envelopes of up to 16 acres
- Approximate elevation of 8,375 feet
- Adjacent to Gallatin National Forest
- 24 bedrooms allowed, spread in no more than 3, 8 bedroom homes
- Horses are allowed on the property
- Views of Pioneer Mountain, Lone Mountain, Spanish Peaks, and Gallatin Range
- Building envelope situated on gently sloped land