734 ALPINE GREENS
16 Jackrail Lane
.92 acres 7,957 sq ft 6 br 8 ba
Western-facing Alpine Greens 734, perched next to Hole 9 on Yellowstone Club’s Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course, sets the backdrop for a mountain home continually soaked in bright sunshine with convenient access to one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world. The home currently under construction here, located at 16 Jackrail Lane on a .92-acre lot, will feel immediately welcoming upon walking through the entryway and into the great room.
The great room’s expansive windows will allow maximum enjoyment of incomparable mountain vistas as family members and visitors gather around the home’s central fireplace or enjoy dinner together as the sun sets, setting the Spanish Peaks ablaze in alpenglow. The open floor plan on the main level also includes a state-of-the-art kitchen, office, mud room, laundry room, and a sitting room that leads the way to a covered outdoor deck with fireplace from which outdoor dining, sunset gazing, and star watching will be favorite activities. Tucked away from these communal spaces is the home’s spacious master suite, complete with en-suite 5 fixture master bathroom with separate his and her walk in closets and a private patio.
Space and privacy abound in other parts of this light and airy home, as well. Taking the stairs up from the main level leads the way to two secluded en suite bedrooms, while the lower level of the home includes an additional three en suite guest rooms, one of which could be a bunk room. The lower level also features additional entertaining space, including an in-home theater, recreational room, and adjoining walkout patio from each of the 3 lower level bedrooms – all of which create space for memory-making with family and friends after pristine days on the golf course or ski mountain. A large laundry room and additional bathroom round out the lower level of Alpine Greens 734. With the Club’s incredible mountain modern Clubhouse nearby and iconic Warren Miller Lodge located within a short drive, Alpine Greens 734 positions its owners to easily access and enjoy all of the unparalleled amenities Yellowstone Club offers.
- 7,957 heated livable square feet
- .92 acre lot
- Located adjacent to Hole 9 on Yellowstone Club’s Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course
- Views of Lone Peak, Pioneer Mountain, and the Spanish Peaks
- Six en suite bedrooms including master suite and five guest suites, one of which could be a bunk room
- Additional full bathroom and powder room
- Upper and lower level laundry rooms
- Home theater and recreational room
- 2-car garage
- Expansive windows, open floor plan, and high ceilings
- Outdoor dining space with fireplace as well as oversized on grade main level patio complete with built-in barbecue grill and hot tub
- Immediate access to YC’s Clubhouse
- Short drive to all base area amenities