733 ALPINE GREENS
23 Jackrail Lane
.73 acres 6,583 sq ft 6 br 8 ba
The location of Alpine Greens 733 will cause visitors to fall in love with this spectacular modern mountain home before they even step through its front door. Sunny alpine panoramas grace the property, which is situated immediately adjacent to Hole 2 of Yellowstone Club’s Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course. Located near the end of a tucked away cul-de-sac at 25 Jackrail Lane, Alpine Greens 733 places members and guests in the heart of a stunning Yellowstone Club neighborhood while maintaining an off-the-beaten-track feel, which creates an ideal combination for this airy and bright mountain haven.
Upon entry, expansive windows, an open floor plan, and high ceilings make one feel as though the outdoors have found their way in to the first floor of Alpine Greens 733. Views of Lone Peak, the Spanish Peaks, and the Gallatin Range cascade in from every direction, and members and guests will bask in the natural light that bathes the home. The fully equipped, sleek kitchen flows naturally into the adjacent dining and living areas, which lead the way to a beautiful outdoor deck replete with additional dining space and an open fire pit around which to enjoy cocktails, s’mores, and endless Rocky Mountain views. A guest lounge and rec room on the lower level of the home – whose sweeping windows also welcome light throughout the day – round out the spaces in which to relax and entertain guests.
The private and spacious bedrooms naturally complement the open and inviting living spaces at Alpine Greens 733. With six en suite bedrooms including one master suite, one junior master suite, and four guest suites, as well as an additional full bathroom and powder room, members and guests can retreat to beautiful, peaceful, and quiet sanctuaries after days spent on the course or the slopes with friends and family. With YC’s beautiful Clubhouse and base area amenities within easy reach, those who call Alpine Greens 733 will want for nothing at this incredible mountain retreat.
- 6,583 heated livable square feet
- Located adjacent to Hole 2 on Yellowstone Club’s Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course
- Views of Lone Peak, the Spanish Peaks, and the Gallatin Range
- Six en suite bedrooms including master suite, one junior master suite, and four guest suites
- Additional full bathroom and powder room
- Expansive windows, open floor plan, and high ceilings
- Outdoor dining space and open fire pit
- Immediate access to YC’s Clubhouse
- Base area amenities and Warren Miller Lodge are only a short drive away