172 ANDESITE RIDGE
Due to its private setting, Homesite 172 is the perfect location for a Montana getaway. This lot features stunning panoramic views to the south and east that include Eglise Mountain, YC’s Tom Weiskopf designed championship golf course, Yellowstone National Park and Ramshorn Peak, at the same time, it enjoys a sense of natural solitude thanks to dense stands of fragrant Lodgepole pines. This large 7.75 acre lot also boasts wonderfully warm winter southern exposure and a meadow frequented by native wildlife, including mule deer and elk. Homesite 172 possesses all of the attributes needed for the quintessential mountain retreat.
- 7.75 acre homesite
- Secluded, end-of-the-road location
- Wildlife viewing in the lot’s meadow
- Approximate building envelope elevation at 7,975’
- Beautiful views of Eglise Mountain, YC’s Tom Weiskopf-designed championship golf course and Ramshorn Peak
- Mature trees throughout lot