147 ANDESITE RIDGE
34 Pumice Road
2.05 acres 6,525 sq ft 5 br 7 ba
For some, a residence is a place to live; for others, it’s a way of life. Crafted with the avid skier in mind, Andesite Ridge 147 lends itself to the alpine lifestyle both inside and out.
Andesite Ridge 147, nestled among strands of mature lodge pole trees, creates a secluded yet accessible retreat. Gorgeous views towards Yellowstone National Park, the Spanish Peaks, and the Gallatin Range are evident from all aspects of the residence. Exterior Montana Moss Rock and natural stone elements complement a custom rough sawn entry and access trusses with Knotty Alder doors, trim and beams. The combination creates an inviting escape.
The home enjoys unmatched proximity to both Yellowstone Club and Big Sky Resort. From its back door, skiing to the right on a private ski trail allows quick access to miles of Yellowstone Club’s Private Powder, while skiing to the left provides an immediate entrance to Big Sky’s Deep South ski run and thousands of acres of additional terrain.
Aside from its distinctive ski access and exterior enhancements, perhaps the most definitive element reflective of the home’s character is the stunning Sequoia slab, custom built into the entry floor and framed by Montana Native flagstone. Those who step foot into the entry will be in awe of the hundreds of delicate age lines, which set the stage for a one-of-a-kind combination of Hickory wood plank flooring and tongue and groove cedar plank ceilings throughout.
Once inside, the sitting area, dining room, living room and kitchen open to create a generous entertaining space. A recessed wet bar and wine area puts a new twist on serving your favorite beverages. Enhanced with a Montana Moss rock fireplace, the open space will make visitors feel right at home. The gourmet kitchen features granite slab counter tops and custom walnut cabinetry throughout, along with Sub Zero and Wolf appliances. A large, private deck off of the kitchen and living room provides additional entertaining space and is equipped with a custom outdoor Wolf barbecue.
Upstairs, the master suite offers a secluded retreat. Large windows and a raised pedestal for the master bed provide unobstructed views toward snow-capped peaks, and the built-in fireplace provides warmth from even the coldest winter nights. The spacious adjoining bathroom features natural stone tile floors and walls with a bidet, his and her toilets, sinks and custom closets. A generous rain shower and steam shower and a jetted tub allow for a relaxing getaway. The master suite’s private deck ensures privacy while allowing you to soak in extraordinary views.
Andesite Ridge 147 features two guest suites, each with its own bathroom; one bunkroom with separate his and her toilets, showers, sinks and dressing areas; and one palatial guest master, boasting a custom walk-in closet, private bathroom with bidet, jetted tub and intimate porch. For the ultimate theater experience, the downstairs media room offers a state-of-the-art audio visual package. A heated lower patio is accessible from the media area, where a large hot tub offers even the weariest skier refuge.
After a day on the slopes, ski in to the home’s outdoor ski passage which includes locker space for everyone’s gear. An indoor ski room also awaits; after skiers shed layers, deciding whether to partake in a beverage from the conveniently located wet bar, or relish in the outdoor hot tub, indoor steam shower, or indoor sauna, will comprise the most difficult decision of the day.
- 2.05 acres; 6,524 livable square feet
- Custom rough sawn entry and accent trusses with Montana Moss Rock and natural stone elements; distinctive Sequoia slab in entryway surrounded by Montana Native flagstone
- Hickory wood plank flooring
- Spacious sitting room with recessed bar, wine area, and Montana Moss Rock fire place and stack
- Gourmet kitchen featuring granite slab counter tops and Sub Zero and Wolf appliances
- Large windows in living room frame spectacular views of Yellowstone National Park, the Spanish Peaks, and the Gallatin Range
- Main redwood deck off of kitchen and living room features custom Wolf barbecue
- Master suite with raised pedestal, Montana Moss Rock fireplace, private deck and sitting area
- 2 guest rooms with private bathrooms, 1 guest master suite with massive bathroom featuring a shower, tub, toilet and bidet, 1 bunk room
- Radiant floor heating, custom light fixtures and chandeliers throughout home
- Outdoor ski passage with ski-in area lockers and convenient gear storage; indoor ski room
- Stamped concrete patio with radiant floor heating and outdoor hot tub
- 2 car garage with radiant floor heat in garage